Miss E. and I made a yummy fruit salad today:
1/2 cantaloupe, chunked
1 pineapple, cut into small chunks
1 bag of frozen raspberries
2 bananas, sliced
1 cup of strawberry low fat yogurt
We mixed it all together and immediately enjoyed eating. The girls ate theirs plain - I scooped mine over cottage cheese. Tomorrow I may serve over waffles. Love making fruit salad in the Spring and Summer. Now that Spring is officially here we were ready to resume our annual tradition.
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (84)
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (53)
- I haven't been around lately. I have been working ...
- Fruit Salad - Yummy Yummy
- Lost Road Trip - want to come along?
- I don't think it is going away on it's own.
- when your kid thinks you have a ghost in the house...
- Lazy Sunday
- Anniversary Celebration
- lazy night
- Why is cooking like doing your hair?
- Looking for a good laugh?
- more to come
- snow days
- PaperJewels - giveaway
- ▼ March (13)