I cleaned my carpets. Now I just cleaned the carpets about 1 and a half to 2 months ago. Not very long at all. I cannot believe how dirty they were so soon after cleaning prior. For the amount of vacuuming and housework I do, the dirty water should have been fairly clear.
With 3 kids, a dog, and various rodents (gerbils, guinea pigs, etc) I thought I had seen pretty much seen it all. Uh uh. Nope. Nothing rivals the water coming out of the steam cleaner. Besides the consistency and scent of the dirty "water", what was shocking was the fact that I did NOT get sick.....
I cannot believe my floors were that dirty. What is the worst is knowing that the girls are always crawling around and playing on the floor. While I was dumping the dirty water, aka tar, I was thinking 'my kids are playing on THAT?' I was so worked up that I actually also cleaned the doormat and kitchen mat.
Well, on the bright side all is fine and dandy as far as clean carpets go. For another month at least. Then I can get grossed out all over again.
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (84)
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (53)
- Miss E and the Diwali dance
- Sentimental Silver - Review and Giveaway
- What I did today that was gross
- MyPunchbowl.com - your holiday greeting and gather...
- Today we went to the magnet school fair to look at...
- My first Blog Award
- Miss N. and her new email account
- Campus Quilt Company - Review and Giveaway
- ▼ November (8)