As part of the Carmex Blogger Squad, I get to try and share new products with our readers. The newest addition to the Carmex family is a fabulous line of Healing Lotions and Creams!
1 Carmex Healing Lotion
1 Carmex Healing Cream
1 Travel size Carmex Healing Lotion
1 Travel size Carmex Healing Cream
FROM THE WEBSITE:
For over 70 years people have come to love the healing power of Carmex® lip balms. Finally, Carmex® Skin Care is here with a new solution to heal, soothe and moisturize your dry skin.
CARMEX® HEALING LOTION Carmex® Healing Lotion is made using a patent pending process that delivers healing and moisturization without a greasy feel.
- Use anywhere skin feels dry;
- available in tube or NEW pump
- Daily use will help protect skin and keep dryness away
- Rich healing ingredients, including Aloe and Vitamin E, nourish and moisturize skin Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel;
- has a light, pleasant scent
CARMEX® HEALING CREAM Carmex® Healing Cream is made using a patent pending process that delivers concentrated healing and moisturizing for your driest, roughest skin.
- Use on your driest skin— especially hands, feet, elbows and knees;
- available in tube or NEW handy little tin
- 9 healing ingredients penetrate and help repair your very dry, rough or cracked skin Concentrated—use a small amount
- Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel; has a light, pleasant scent
Both my husband and I love, love, love the scent. It is a fresh, sweet but not overpowering scent with a hint of the scent of Carmex. Even though it is sweet, it is appropriate for use by men or women. Both products smell the same - the main difference is the cream is a heavier concentration than the lotion. Both are absorbed into the skin quickly. I think that this is my favorite Carmex Product so far (in addition to the original lip balm).
My hands get soooo dry in the winter so I will be keeping a small tube of the cream in my purse and a larger tube in the kitchen for the entire family to use. My husband is taking a travel sized tube of the lotion to work with him as well.
I have one identical set to giveaway to one of my readers. Enter below!