A collection of motherly musings, recollections, product reviews, giveaways and much, much more....
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Soft Scrub - Review and Giveaway - ENDED (03/27/2011)
As a Soft Scrub Team Captain, I am able to try new soft scrub products as they hit the market.
Recently I was able to try Soft Scrub Total All Purpose cleanser with Bleach. When you click over, check out the various uses or the FAQs.
Normally in the kitchen I make my own cleansers using a vinegar and soap base. I do worry about disinfecting though. I love that this is a product I can use to disinfect after preparing food as a prevention measure against potential cross contamination.
I really love the Soft Scrub Total line - their innovatiove bottle design and foaming spray make it easy to clean even difficult surfaces. In the kitchen I will still use my homemade cleaner for daily cleaning and the soft scrub for heavy duty jobs or when disinfecting is needed.
Soft Scrub generously provided me with coupons for free products. I have coupons for 3 lucky readers!
How to enter: Tell me what other product you love or want to try from Soft Scrub.
- share this giveaway on twitter, facebook or through other means. post link or method here.
- Grab a button and place on your blog (top right)
* Post 1x for each entry
* Winner will be selected via random.org or randomizer
* Winner will be contacted via email; Winner must respond to email notification within 2 business days or another winner will be selected.
* Email address must be posted in your blogger profile OR you must post it with your entry. If I do not have an email address to contact you, I will select another winner.
* Only residents of the US are eligible to win
* Winner is responsible for taxes
* No P.O. Boxes
* Momanthology is responsible for prize fulfillment
* You must be 18 years old and above
* Ends 04/09/2011
I was provided with a product to review. I was not provided with any form of compensation for this post, nor was I required to write a positive review.
Labels: cleaning, giveaway, product review
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment