I am back! After a couple weeks of a malware warning issue (not actual malware - just the warning), I finally got my blog back up and running smoothly. Immediately afterward however, I had a wedding in Boston..... My friend Samantha married her girlfriend Whitney. It was one of the best weddings I have ever attended. Both brides were gorgeous, the ceremony was beautiful and the reception was fantastic - the food was to die for (truly). If you get a chance to dine at The Blue Room in Cambridge, MA (Kendall Square) I highly recommend that you do so!
It was fun to see my college roommates and great to reacquaint myself with a city I had not visited since I was 12 years old! That was more than 30 years ago so it really was like visiting for the first time.
Before leaving and upon returning home I had a great deal of work to catch up on. Now it is my blog reviews that I am behind with. I will be posting throughout the weekend so check out not only the reviews, but a couple of giveaway opportunities! Stay tuned, and thanks for continuing to visit :)
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (74)
- Halloween Costume Fiasco
- PersonalCreations.com - Review
- Neighborhood Toy Store - Review
- SmartMune - Review
- National Window Coverings Safety Month
- Pump It Up - Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and his Mer...
- Alternavites Review
- Tiny Prints Holiday Card Giveaway
- Here Comes the Boom - Movie review
- Secret of the Wings - Film Review
- Mary Kay Lash-tastic Giveaway!
- Del Monte Fruit Cups - Fall inspired!
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (53)
- ► 2009 (53)