Hi everyone, I am a little late with this one, but wanted to get in before most kids headed back to school. My little ones are in year round so they actually started back to school in July, but most kids are headed back to school in late August or Early September.
For those of you who have STILL not purchased school supplies, or need to buy more, check out the new fun line of products from Bix
· BIC® Tech 2-in-1 Stylus and Pen – Their newest product that features a lightweight stylus on one end and a retractable ballpoint pen with smooth-writing Easy-Glide System® ink on the other!
This is really awesome. I tend to use my fingers on my phone and ipad, but prefer to use a stylys. the problem? My kids are always losing them. I love how this is pen is also a stylus that I can take with me and not constantly be misplacing. I can keep one in my purse, one on my desk and one in the bedroom.
· BIC Automatic Mechanical Pencil – Our innovative and refillable mechanical pencil that easily retracts with just one click of the clip at the top of the barrel.
I am hiding this one from the kids - they tend to destroy mechanical pencils and I need one for those times that I need a pencil. Preferably one that is not sharpened to a nub with the eraser rubbed off.
· BIC For Her Gel and Marker Pens – These smooth-writing gel and marker pens bring style and sleekness to any writing experience.
This was our favorite item from the assortment. My daughter claimed these for herself but I keep borrowing. Pretty color ink (pink and purple) with a fine point. Writing is fluid and smooth.
· BIC Brite Liner Highlighter Tape – This one-of-a-kind, fluorescent tape not only adds vibrant highlights without bleeding through paper, but is also eraseable! !
My daughter became so excited when she realized what this was she then immediately snagged and ran off with it in the blink of an eye. She did show me how the tape worked but that it is the last I saw of it. This is such an innovative product. I love the neon tape - it does not smear pen like some ink highlighters do.
· BIC Round Stic Grip – Offered in vivid fashion inks, this pen provides comfort for everyday writing.
These are like regular pens but in fun bright-pastel colors. I find that this style of pen works best for me - my handwriting is much neater when using this type of pen!
· BIC Z4+ Roller in classic and fashion colors – With its .7mm fine point, this pen writes smoothly with a visible ink supply.
I claimed these for myself and hid them away in my errand bag. Hopefully the kids will not find these!
Giveaway - one reader will win the same assortment that we reviewed! To enter simply comment and fill out the rafflecopter form. US residents 18 and over only please.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received an assortment of products for review purposes. Bic is also providing a duplicate package of items for one randomly selected winner.