Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain Giveaway
Taking a short cut does not mean short on quality! I have made many items from scratch that taste no better than using a mix or a pre-prepared meal.
I was offered the chance to try New Pillsbury® Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain. My kids love making pizza at home but instead of mixing up dough I can use the ready to make pizza crust. Simply roll it out on the pan, add your toppings and bake according to the directions.
The Pillsbury® Artisan Pizza Crust is so EASY to use. This would also be so easy to make different pizzas for different family members. The kids love cheese and pepperoni but sometimes we want to add more adult ingredients. Have one pizza for the kids and one for the adults or serve up individual pies where everyone makes their own - the possibilities are endless with New Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain.
What are the other benefits?
- 16 grams of whole grain per serving,
- conveniently available in the refrigerated section of your local grocery store
Quick and convenient new Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain will help you add some pizzazz to your homemade pizza along with the benefits of whole grain!
To download a printable coupon for $1.25 off one package of New Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain, visit http://bit.ly/PCwWG
today! (US only, while supplies last).
For more information visit the following sites:
Pillsbury Website: http://bit.ly/PilAPC
Pillsbury Facebook Page: http://bit.ly/PilAPCFB
Pillsbury Twitter Page: http://bit.ly/PilAPCTW
Thanks to Pillsbury I have a prize pack to receive with one of my readers. This is identical to the one I received. To enter simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have been provided by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark.
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (74)
- HP, Walmart and Back-To-School - Giveaway!
- exhibit kids artist tees for children - Review and...
- Back to School with Tiny Prints II
- Betty Crocker Cereal Muffin Mixes Review and Givea...
- Note card gift set project
- Skinnygirl white cranberry COSMO review
- Cake Pop Party - Fun Contest Announcement
- Fiber One® Nutty Clusters & Almonds Review and Giv...
- Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain Giv...
- Amazing World and Zings - tweet to win!
- Oregon Chai Twitter Party this week
- Huge RE:Writes Back-to-School Review and Giveaway!...
- WA Vacation Pictures and Carmex Sticks Giveaway
- "May Is For Moms" Winners!
- GUND Top Dog Contest
- Coachlicious Giveaway
- ▼ August (16)
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (53)
- ► 2009 (53)