Due to a technical issue, earlier posts on this blog were deleted. These posts are being re-shared with Momanthology.com readers on a daily basis. This blog post was originally published on September 16, 2011
I have worked with Harvey Prince a few times over the last couple of years. Read my reviews:
A few things that are interesting about Harvey Prince:
- Their products are crafted locally in the USA, using the finest essential & natural oils from around the world.
- Their products are 100% Cruelty Free. They use absolutely no animal testing, phthalates, parabens, sulfates, benzene, GMOs, or triclosan.
I really love these beautiful fragrances! Harvey Prince is taking an innovative approach to fragrance. If you are a woman who likes people, places and things that are unique one of their scents should surely speak to you! If you are unsure of which selection you would prefer, for a small cost you can order samples on their website.
As part of the Fall Giveaway Festival event, I have a fun giveaway sponsored by Harvey Prince! Two lucky winners will take home1 of Harvey Prince's best selling bottles - one individual will win Eau Flirt and the other will win Eau Fling. (ends 09/30)
To register simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below! Easy Entry!
Disclosure: I received the opportunity to provide a prize pack to one of my readers through a PR firm. I did not receive any compensation for my reviews or for this giveaway. For more information on this blog or on my posting practices, please refer to the disclosure policy at the bottom of this page
- General Mills "Cereal Box Prize" Review and Giveaw...
- 2014 NC State Fair Fun
- Key West Health and Beauty - Review Holiday 2014
- Polish Pottery from Artisan Imports - Holiday 2014...
- Blast From the Past "The Complete Idiot's Guide t...
- Blast From the Past - "Harvey Prince Eau Flirt and...
- Blast From the Past - "Tropical Traditions - Fall ...
- Blast From the Past - "VTech InnoTech Prize Pack F...
- Blast From the Past - "ShaToBu - Fall Giveaway Fes...
- Blast from the Past -" Everyday Minerals Fall Give...
- Blast From the Past - "Modify Watches"
- Blast From the Past - "EtchArtisians"
- Blast From the Past - "Unlinked LinkedIn"
- Blast from the Past - Shish kabob - fun and easy i...
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (84)
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (53)
- ► 2009 (53)