Miss E. has been talking about her play and the Diwali dance for quite some time. Now until Miss E. shared this with me, I had no idea what Diwali was, much less a Diwali dance. thank you google... (Yes, I know - pretty sad that you have to google what your 7 year old is learning about in school).
Next week is the first performance and Miss E. is all set! After weeks of elusiveness, I have finally been shown the entire routine and love it. There will also be Kwanzaa, Hanukkah and Christmas routines - all of which Miss E. has ALSO memorized and performed at home for all of us. She was holding out on us!
Miss E.'s sisters, who hate to perform, are naturally talented. Miss E. .on the other hand is a little on the klutzy side (like her mom). So sad because she loves performing. Just her excitement alone is so cute. I cannot wait to see her and the other kids in full gear, singing and dancing up a storm.
I will post pictures next week. :)
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (84)
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (53)
- Miss E and the Diwali dance
- Sentimental Silver - Review and Giveaway
- What I did today that was gross
- MyPunchbowl.com - your holiday greeting and gather...
- Today we went to the magnet school fair to look at...
- My first Blog Award
- Miss N. and her new email account
- Campus Quilt Company - Review and Giveaway
- ▼ November (8)