Last night we went out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary. My MIL and FIL sent us a gift card to Bahama Breeze so off we went with 4 kiddos - 3 of ours plus Miss E.'s best friend.
We had a great time but boy was it packed. Apparently that is "slow" for them. I cannot imagine what it is like on a busy night. I ate WAY too much. We had appetizers, salad, dinner AND dessert. I never do that so I felt like I was going to die when I rolled out of there.
The girls really enjoyed it also - especially the onion rings and desert. I have to say if you ever go to Bahama Breeze, order the coconut Onion Rings - they are the best ones I have ever tasted.
Today I hope to burn off some of last night's caloric intake by doing some heavy duty cleaning around the house. If I can ever get off the computer that is.....
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (84)
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (53)
- I haven't been around lately. I have been working ...
- Fruit Salad - Yummy Yummy
- Lost Road Trip - want to come along?
- I don't think it is going away on it's own.
- when your kid thinks you have a ghost in the house...
- Lazy Sunday
- Anniversary Celebration
- lazy night
- Why is cooking like doing your hair?
- Looking for a good laugh?
- more to come
- snow days
- PaperJewels - giveaway
- ▼ March (13)