Ryan, the girls and I cleaned the entire house yesterday (mostly Ryan and myself). Actually I did all of the cleaning, dishes, laundry, etc and Ryan cleaned the carpets. I generally take about an hour to clean the carpets. He took 4 hours (between intervals of watching the ACC tournament). Now I know why the carpeting always looks better when he does the job.
Today Ryan has the girls at the mall. I started dinner - I used a modified version of the recipe HERE. I also made myself a tuna sandwich. I won't let Ryan make me his version of Tuna - it is more like soup. I don't know how he can eat that. I prepare mine with 2 tsps of mayo, dill and onion seasoning, celery. It tastes great and is not drowning in mayo.
I have a couple of more giveaways to post, a million emails to go through, etc. I should get a headstart on work but I will get a very early start tomorrow to catch up instead.
Love lazy Sundays.
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (84)
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (53)
- I haven't been around lately. I have been working ...
- Fruit Salad - Yummy Yummy
- Lost Road Trip - want to come along?
- I don't think it is going away on it's own.
- when your kid thinks you have a ghost in the house...
- Lazy Sunday
- Anniversary Celebration
- lazy night
- Why is cooking like doing your hair?
- Looking for a good laugh?
- more to come
- snow days
- PaperJewels - giveaway
- ▼ March (13)